Vulnerability in EPiServer.Forms
I am currently working on a Optimizely site in .NET 6 where we frequently update properties on pagetypes.This works perfectly on my local machine but as soon as I deploy this to a test environment some properties, for example that inherits from SelectionFactory randomly becomes a simple text input field.Some properties also never gets displayed and I can't figure out why this is happening.
If I, from local, points to my test env database, everything looks good. But as soon as I visit the website from the test-url the properties are not there anymore.
What I have tested:
screenshot the version error message and show it here
The link below should help you to understand what happened under the hood. There are conditions for updating the type of CMS property, please refer to "Rename properties" section for more details.