Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to apply redemption limit using coupon code for both logged in user and anonymous user?

Vote:

Hi guys, 

I have created an order discount with coupon code in episerver commerce marketing. I can set a maximum number of times that one customer can redeem a discount on Customer field when creating a discount. But If I set this limit, the discount is not available to anonymous users. (http://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/commerce/marketing/discounts.htm, Applying redemption limits) I couldn't find any information on episerver webhelp site. 

How shall I do to apply redemption limit using coupon code for both logged in user and anonymous user? Any tips?

Thanks,

ChiChing

Nov 08, 2018 7:47
Vote:

You probably want to set the redemption limit to Order Form instead of per user. 

I don't think a restriction to per user makes senses in this case. An user can simply log out to work around it 

Nov 08, 2018 8:29
Vote:

Hi Quan,

Do you know if is possible to set the redemption limit on anonymous user? In episerver markering or in code?

Nov 08, 2018 8:51
Vote:

No, there is no way to do it. How would you identify an anonymous user, when they can simply open new tab in incognito mode?

Nov 08, 2018 8:53
Vote:

Ok, thanks Quan!

Nov 08, 2018 10:08
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.