Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Basic Page Type URL to page property question

Vote:

I have, i am hoping, a basic template question.  I am whipping up a quick site in EPiServer, and am running into an issue with creating a URl to Page property for a page type.  After I create the property and enter content on page with the associated template, the link is pretty ugly. 

It renders the href as I would have hoped, but the innerHtml is the normal url.  I can not for the life of me find a place to be able to edit the InnerHtml of a link?  Is that correct functionality?  I know I could have it be a long string and use the html editor, but I am hoping I can just use a link property.

Any info pointing me in the right direction would be great!

Thanks in advance,

brian

Oct 06, 2008 22:42
Vote:

Yeah, URL to page/external url only gives you the option to select the link, not the text. If you only want to link to pages within your site, and do not have a need for the externa url part, you could use the property type "page" instead, which will show the name of the page as link text.

Another option would be to build a custom property type that let's you edit both the href and the text.

Edited, Oct 07, 2008 13:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.