Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problems with import/export

Vote:

Im working on an EpiServer site localy and now i need to move it into our testserver. First i got an error when trying to export my page data in the admin mode because some of the content had links to pages in specific languages. This is apparently a bug and i managed to fix it by editing the links and giving setting language to automatic. After this the page export worked without any errors.

Then next problem i encountered was when i was suposed to import the data on my test server. I then got this errror message (freely translated from swedish):

The import has been abortedThe following error occured: Exception: Paramater has no page set Parameter name: pageLink[]

I havent managed to find any soution to this problem yet. Has anyone else had this problem when doing imports?

Im running EpiServer CMS 5 SP1 on windows 2003(test)/XP(dev) and im using SQL Server Express.

Sep 30, 2008 11:34
Vote:

I've recived allot of errors when trying to export/import pages between different Epi 5 sites, and the only error message never tell you what the problem is.

It would be nice with some better errormessages.

Sep 30, 2008 13:24
Vote:

Guess you've found the solution. Just adding this to the thread in case others are reading this.

Had been importing a lot of properties/separated imports, before starting the task of importing pages. Got the same "Paramater has no page set Parameter name: pageLink[]" error.

Found out that I had just forgotten to "select page destination" in the page selector below Embarassed

Oct 22, 2008 13:54
Vote:

RE; "select page destination":  You are not the only one. 'blush'
Aug 05, 2009 15:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.