Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

netSchedulerList

Vote:

Hi

We have two environments with EPiServer CMS 6 R2, one for production and one for test. The problem is that our test-environment hogs the database and compared with our production environment the load from our test takes 50% of all database-server resources.

I've managed to track the high load to a stored procedure called netSchedulerList in the episerver database. But now I wonder why this stored procedure takes more resources on our test environment rather than our production environment.

Which part in EPiServer is executing this stored procedure?

With Regards

Marcus Hansson

Mar 01, 2012 11:20
Vote:

The sproc is used by the EPiServer scheduler. However it certainly shouldn't hog 50% of the DB resource! You can try stopping the EPiServer Scheduler service to see if that stops the issue.

Mar 01, 2012 19:21
Vote:

Hi

I Turned off the scheduler, set all running jobs to 0 in the database (I think there were, among others, 5-6 EPiServer.Util.IndexPageJobs running since last year) then restarted IIS and turned the scheduler back on. Now the test environment takes next to nothing on the dabase, which is really great.

Thank you for your reply

Mar 02, 2012 10:26
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.