Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Office toolbar not visible

Vote:

I'm having a problem with the office toolbar. I have the toolbar in Word, but not in Excel or PowerPoint. I installed the Office Add-on for a customer as well, and he got the toolbar in PowerPoint but not Word and Excel. Have anyone else experienced this, or can someone tell me how to fix it in PowerPoint??
Sep 01, 2005 16:05
Vote:

This once happened for me as well. For some reason Excel had disabled the EPiServer add-in "because it prevented Excel from functioning correctly". I believe it was caused by me having a lot of different 4.50 beta versions installed. Check Help->About->Disabled items in Excel/PowerPoint/Word to make sure the EPiServer add-in has not been disabled. If it has been, it's possible to reenable it. Hope this helps. Anna Olsson ElektroPost Norge
Sep 13, 2005 13:15
Vote:

Yes! Thank you :)
Sep 13, 2005 19:14
Vote:

I had the same problem in Word. Go to View - Toolbars and activate EPiServer. This should work for PPt. Best Regards, Lena
Mar 30, 2006 16:31
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.