Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Issues about opening Alloy site

Vote:

Hi there, 

Anyone got any idea about this error message when I am trying to open Alloy site by entering http://localhost:17000 ??

It just suddenly happened. 

Server Error in '/' Application.

Connection string 'CmoEntities' is not found
Parameter name: name

Apr 11, 2013 6:27
Vote:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'EPiServer.Templates.Alloy.Global'.

Source Error: 

Line 1:  <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Language="C#" Inherits="EPiServer.Templates.Alloy.Global" %>

Source File: /global.asax    Line: 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18033

Apr 11, 2013 6:32
Vote:

I found that this error happen every time after I build the Alloy project. 

anyone can help? 

thanks ~!

Apr 11, 2013 8:00
Vote:

Ben,

Did you managed to get any solution on the issues that you posted?

Could not load type 'EPiServer.Templates.Alloy.Global' can be an easy fix where you can check whether your website bin has the following DLL files in place - EPiServer.Templates.Alloy.dll and EPiServer.Templates.Alloy.Mvc.dll

- Nitin

Edited, Mar 10, 2015 6:07
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.