Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Reposition edit overlays

Vote:

Hi, wonder if there is any way I can reposition all the overlays in "on-page edit". I have some elements that ar positioned after these fields have been initialized. I might be able to find all elements by $('.epi-overlay-item', window.parent.document); and then try set their position my self, but I suppose that there's probable a function that can do this for me

Sep 26, 2013 9:57
Vote:

Sep 26, 2013 13:15
Vote:

I've read that thread earlier today, but that's acually not the same issue. I'm setting some margins and positions by javascript when page is loaded. EPiServer is also creating the overlays when page is loaded. Problem is that EPiServer creates the overlays before my stuff is ready. So if I just could trigger that function again, that would be great.

Sep 26, 2013 13:20
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.