Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Too small access rights window

Vote:

We have a problem in the project with an access rights window in the edit mode that is way too small. 

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Lbpchyk.png

Is this a known bug or does anyone know why this occur?

Sep 02, 2013 18:22
Vote:

It's a (known) bug, although I can't find the bug report right now. AFAIK the bug has been there since EPi 7 beta and is still present in 7.1.

Sep 02, 2013 21:41
Vote:

When I had something similar I had missed to deploy the app_browser folder. Could this be it?

Sep 03, 2013 0:39
Vote:

Thank you Alf, that suggestion fixed my similar issue:

http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=74593&epslanguage=en

Sep 03, 2013 12:58
Vote:

We don't have an app_browser folder at all actually. And this problem occur in every browser so I don't see why this would be a problem. But please enlighten me if I'm wrong :)

EDIT: Ok, I just added App_Browser again and that fixed the problem. So thank you! Even if I have no idea why.... :)

Edited, Sep 03, 2013 13:02
Vote:

Isn't App_Browser for server-side browser detection? Why is anything using browser detection instead of feature detection in this day and age?

Sep 11, 2013 9:26
Vote:

The reason why we use server side detection is that this (and a few other UI:s) were written shortly after the release of .NET 2.0. As you might know, most of the editorial UI was rewritten for the EPiServer 7 release, but we still have a few (and descreasing) number of legacy dialogs that still use the theming support in .NET.

Sep 11, 2013 9:34
Vote:

We have the App_Browser in our project, but that still doesn't fix the issue for us

Is there something else we might need to do?

Also, could this be the reason why Preview Mode also is broken for us with the scroll bar not updating properly (in chrome).

Copied a folder from another project and now it works.

Edited, Oct 07, 2013 10:41
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.