Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dashboard/Edit-mode not available

Vote:

After the deploy to a web server I am not able to see the dashboard or do any editing of content. The administrator options are all available. The ErrorLog file contains the following message: "EPiServer.Shell.Navigation.MenuAssembler.GetMenuHierarchy(:0) - Could not find the parent path [/global/user/settings]". I have tried to google this but I don't find anything relevant. I have checked security and VPP settings and everything else I can think of. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

May 13, 2014 13:46
Vote:

Have you checked you have not removed file/folders from you AppData folder? Also verify you have not removed settings for locationpath. Are you still able to edit content on your local machine I sugest checking what has happend during deploy. Diffrent versions of EPiServer might also be an issue? Updating episerver via nuget might change files you do not publish during deploy such as files i AppData or the ModulesBin folder.

May 22, 2014 14:50
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.