Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

7.1: Cannot remove translated block folder

Vote:

Hi

1) I have a multilanguage site, eg. English and Swedish with english as primary.

2) In english language I create a new block in a folder in the Block library.

3) In swedish language I translate the block into Swedish and automatically the folder containing the block is translated also.

4) I remove the Swedish version of the block by using the Languages gadget, clicking on the options menu on Swedish and click "Delete Swedish"

Now I want to remove the Swedish translated folder also that previously contained the block.

When I click options for the folder I only get option "Move to trash". By clicking this, the folder is moved to trash BOTH in English and Swedish also the English block to the trash - which was not the intention.

Can anyone tell me, if a local translation of a block folder can be removed without removing it for all languages?

Aug 13, 2014 11:03
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.