Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to implement audio-video based interaction/meeting facility for the web application users?

Vote:

Hi,

I have a requirement like to implement the audio-video based interaction/meeting facility for the user that allows user can make the video/auido meetings? do you have any idea that how to implement this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Karthik Asaithambi
Jan 22, 2015 13:55
Vote:

Hi Karthik,

Video-conferencing is not really EPiServer-related functionality. But EPiServer doesn't stop you from implementing it, either.

What you need to do is find a video conference vendor/product that can be embedded or iframed on a webpage.
While I don't have first hand experience with any in particular, a quick Google search leads me to e.g. appear.inmeetings.ioVSee etc.

These products probably aren't free (requires license), but I doubt you'll find a video conference module that's free for commercial use anyway.

Jan 23, 2015 12:48
Vote:

Hi Arild Henrichsen, Thank you for you information.

Thanks!
Karthik Asaithambi
Jan 23, 2015 12:57
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.