Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Display the Home page in view mode from the Blank Page in edit mode

Vote:

Hi Folks,
I have a blank page(Blankpage.apsx) which is mapped in one of the episerver pagetype. And i have created the page using that pagetype. here the problem is when i'm going to edit mode and click on the particular page, it's showing the blank page. Then i set the setting to redirect to home when i'm clicking and viewing the page in edit mode by using the Link type to "Shortcut to page in Epi Server" and Internal Shortcut/fetch data from pointed to Home page in "External/Shortcut link" tab.

This is working fine. But when i'm clicking the view mode icon for that page it's showing the blank page, but i want to display the home page. How to redirect to the home page instead of blank page when we try to see it view mode.

Guide me to fix this issue.

Thanks and regards

Ganesan S

Nov 05, 2008 8:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.