Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Create new / edit / delete context menus disabled

Vote:

Hi,

I'm viewing the sample site that gets installed with EPiServer CMS 6 installation. When I go to the edit mode and right click, create new /edit/delete menu options are disabled. I tried changing the language settings from the CMS, but the "change" button is also disabled. I have no idea why is this happening. Is this because I'm using a demo license or I need to change something in my web.config ?

Please help !!

Dec 01, 2010 12:55
Vote:

Hi!

If you don't have the required access right for these actions the alternatives will not activated. You can go in to admin mode->Set access rights to check/change the access rights so that the user/group that your in gets full access rights. Normally, if you are developing on a local computer where you are admin on, this is not needed.

Dec 02, 2010 7:36
Vote:

Thanks Linus ! You have saved my day !

Dec 06, 2010 6:31
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.