Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visual Studio Tools for EPiServer

Vote:

Where can I get the installer for the Visual Studio Tools for EPiServer?

I've been following the thread about CMS 6 VS 2010 Intergation and it was mentioned that I need to Install the Visual Studio Tools.

However, I have no idea where I could get the installer.

Thanks.

Apr 06, 2011 9:25
Vote:

You need to download the files linked from the word here in the sentence " In this case you can download the components you need here."

Then go to Fredrik's blog (linked in the first sentence). He describes where you should put the files and what you need to do to get it working.
Apr 06, 2011 15:38
Vote:

Thanks Lars. I think I'm beginning to be color blind :D

I was able to copy the template/dlls and follow the succeeding procedures, but when  creating an EPiServer Project, I get this error:

Error: this template attemptled to load component assembly 'EPiServer.VsIntegration, Version=6.0.530.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7'. For more information on this problem and how to enable this template, please see documentation on Customizing Project Templates.

Would you guys know how to resolve this one? Thanks.

Apr 08, 2011 3:31
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.