Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Files not exported when mirroring custom properties

Vote:

This issue relates to a thread at this forum:

Mirroring is successful but no images are transferred
http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/thread.aspx?id=49356

I've added an initializer and an event handler. I'm able to log the events and I notice that the e.PropertySource.Value contains permanent links. However, no images end up at the target site. Only images by built-in properties are being exported.

I've tried to use this code: e.PropertySource.Value = new EPiServer.SpecializedProperties.PropertyXhtmlString().ReplaceHtmlLinks(e.PropertySource.Value, new LinkReplacer(transferContext).ExportLinksAndAddFiles);

I've checked the ExportLinksAndFiles in the SDK, and it says the following: "A helper function to add files referred in the XHTML to a export package". I suppose this method is ment to be used by properties of PropertyXhtmlString but I can't see other ways to mark files for export.

Oct 02, 2012 13:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.