Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver 6 R2 NLB Issue

Vote:

Hi,

I am facing a problem in Episerver 6 R2. I have my website on NLB server. When I am trying to create a new page in episerver then that page is visible when i browse my website from one server out of two on NLB but these changes are not visible at all the time when I browse my site from other server. When I refresh my page from this server sometimes changes are reflected and sometime they are not.

Kindly help me with any solution. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Mar 15, 2012 14:41
Vote:

In EPiServer.config... Do you have the same siteId for both web servers? Do you have enableRemoteEvents set to true?

Mar 24, 2012 0:27
Vote:

Yes Johan,,,,,enableremoteevents set to true n same site ID

Mar 24, 2012 10:41
Vote:

Then you probably have a network issue concerning UDP. Take a look at the documentation events system troubeshooting and also this blog post:

http://blog.fredrikhaglund.se/blog/2009/09/22/episerver-cms-how-to-configure-remote-events-with-many-servers-and-firewalls-between-them/

Also try and use EPiServerRemoteEventsListener or a regular UDP sniffing tool and see if the server is receiving calls from the other server.

Edited, Mar 24, 2012 12:06
Vote:

EPiServerRemoteEventsListener  is used and pblm is solved now ...thanx for concern :)

Mar 24, 2012 12:24
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.