Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Change CMS Reports

Vote:

Please can you tell me if it is possible to add a Translation Status column in the Published Pages Report?

Here is how I see it:

Every line of the report would have to contain a mini drop-down list with  5 or 6 fields (i.e. ‘no translation required’ | ‘Welsh Team’ | ‘Translation agency’ | ‘Create Welsh Page’ | ‘Content Translated’ | ’Published’)

I would personally allocate the content. If I login as one User I would only see the content allocated to ‘Translation agency’. They can then proceed to the translation and change the field to ‘Content Translated’.

If I login as a different user I can then change the field to | ‘Translation agency’| ‘Content Translated’| ’Published’. Basically different people see different things.

If it isn’t possible could you please tell me if there is a possibility to have an Export button next to the Show Report one. So at least I could easily export this report to an excel sheet.

Feb 26, 2014 17:34
Vote:

Hi!

I took a quick look at the code, and you could probably look into creating a PageAdapter/ControlAdapter; it's a quite straight forward way of tweaking EPiServer's code. The page that is used for that report is \EPiServer\CMS\6.1.379.0\Application\UI\CMS\Report\Reports\PublishedPages.aspx so adapting EPiServer.UI.Report.Reports.PublishedPages could work. The SortedGridView control used for the result seems to be called ReportView, so you would need to locate it from your code. I could see if I can find you some examples if you'd like.

//Mathias

Feb 26, 2014 20:23
Vote:

Here is an example at GitHub filtering the page tree in edit mode, has a few postbacks and so on; consists of two adapters.

Feb 26, 2014 20:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.