Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Hide page in menu when logged in

Vote:

Is there any way to hide a page in menus when a user is logged in? I have a register page which should be shown to users that are'nt logged in, but to when a user is logged in I want to hide the page. Something like setting access rights to a page so it's only visible for logged in users. I have tried the following: CurrentPage.VisibleInMenu = false; But this returns: "VisibleInMenu is read only".
Oct 02, 2007 7:16
Vote:

My guess is that the simplest way to solve this is to use a filter to remove the page from the menu. You can read more about filters here: http://www.episerver.com/downloads/Documents/the_book/08_Custom_Property_Data_Types_and_Filters.pdf The documentation is for 4.61 but I think filters works in the same way in 5.1.
Oct 09, 2007 14:17
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.