Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

hi,I need u guide me to develop

Vote:

where i use episerver-sdk and vs2005 to create one project. then I do not know what i should do flow I mean as a develop how i use episerver to develop could u give me more suggestion?thanks a lot
Oct 11, 2007 3:36
Vote:

If this is your first experience with EPiServer, I recommend that you install the example site and experiment with the code. You choose whether to install the samples or not when you run the EPiServer manager. The sample site contains template pages and user controls you can "play" with. -- Lars Øyvind Bodahl www.epinova.no
Oct 11, 2007 9:29
Vote:

I have installed the example site and experiment with the code and I have viewed the site in the brower,it is very good. now my question is as a developer,when i get a task needed develop user episerver. I need develop what user episerver and vs2005? create pagetemplate,masterpage.control? but I saw u have providered many many can-used class and control.
Oct 11, 2007 12:12
Vote:

Yes, you need to use VS2005 to develop episerver projects. You create masterpages, pages and user controls like any other .net project. Which parts of episerver you use, and how you use them are depented on the problem you are going to solve... You should read the "Developing Solutions with EPiServer 4" book to get an overview of how you can use episerver. -- Lars Øyvind Bodahl www.epinova.no
Oct 12, 2007 6:34
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.