Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EditTree RightMenu additions?

Vote:

I would like to use the edit trees nice functionality to handle my own edit-mode extensions by for ex. adding my own menuitem on the edit trees right click menu and thereby opening my page(s) by choosing these menuitems (and preferably get the correct information such as what pages is choosen, what action are clicked etc.). Is this possible/recomended and is this in any way documented? What I want here is the actually flow ow events in javascript behind the scenes and how to send the correct events to the correct pages etc. If for example I have an extension in edit mode which does something like adding one or more pages it would be very nice if the edit tree reloaded itself and thereby showed the new added page(s). Are there any description of such available, should I reengineer every step to make this possible or should I not do it this way at all?
Nov 14, 2007 14:38
Vote:

Hi! Although this might be possible it not documented nor supported. We know about this feature request and I think it's a great idea but it is not planned for implementation in the near future.
Nov 29, 2007 11:51
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.