Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Not valid IIS application

Vote:

I get this error saying that a lot of the tags is not vaild IIS application. I also can't drag and drop webcontrols to pages. Another question is why regular asp.net 2.0 webcontrols are not accessible in the code behind file. I have to use the FindControl method to get it to work? What am I doing wrong? Best regards Andreas
Nov 07, 2007 20:57
Vote:

Can you specify what you mean by "I get this error saying that a lot of the tags is not vaild IIS application."? Regarding your web controls, do the ***.ascx.designer.cs change when you add the user controls? I've had some problems where the designer file didn't update, so I had to manually add it to the designer file. And, if your webcontrol is within another control, eg. panel, multiview. You might have problems reaching it from codebehind. A recursive findcontrol is always nice to include in your utility project ;) -- LØB www.epinova.no
Nov 09, 2007 13:45
Vote:

När jag drar t.ex. en ASP:Image till sidan får jag ett felmeddelande ogiltigt formatetc
Nov 26, 2007 12:52
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.