Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Default property email on the EPiServerProfile provider

Vote:

What is the reason to add a property named Email on the EPiServerProfile provider when there is an email property on the membership object? My other question is what your thoughts is about an administration tool to edit member information, you have a bunch default properties but no tool to add or edit the information. /Kalle
Dec 12, 2007 17:11
Vote:

What is the reason to add a property named Email on the EPiServerProfile provider when there is an email property on the membership object? --> I'm pretty sure that we added this to the profile to be able to store an email address for the user even in the case that we have a membershipprovider that does not support updates. My other question is what your thoughts is about an administration tool to edit member information, you have a bunch default properties but no tool to add or edit the information. --> I agree. We have heard this suggestion before and forwarded this request to the product manager.
Dec 13, 2007 17:37
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.