Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Searchdatasource problems..

Vote:

1) Why doesnt the the links get urlrewrited, when im repeating out the search result, like this: or this <%# container.currentpage.linkurl %> 2) How do i setup the searchdatasource if i only wanna search on pages with VisibleInMenu set to true? I´ve tried many different ways, with propertycriterias and things, but it doesnt seem to work..? my searchdatasource looks like this And when im trying to search i get an exception "Unkown server tag "... and when im deleting the criterias-blocks the search works, of course. I have also tried to add the criterias programatically in code-behind with PropertyCriteria criteria = new PropertyCriteria(); criteria.Name = ... criteria.Type = ... criteria.Condition = ... criteria.Value = ... epiSearchSource.Criteria.Add(criteria); But, that doesnt work either. and i have also tried to change the property EnableVisibleInMenu on the SearchDatasource to both false and true... gah... Any help, manual or code example is appreciated..And by the way, number 1 maybe is a bug?
May 23, 2007 13:10
Vote:

I have the same problem http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/Developer-Forum2/EPiServer-Developer-Forums-/EPiServer-CMS-version-5/11955/ Add in Web.Config to get rid of the unknown tag problem. The propertycriteria issue is not solved but i´m waiting for an answer in my thread.
May 25, 2007 8:08
Vote:

Thinking about your problem nr 1... What kind of control do you use to print out the search result, a Repeater?
Dec 12, 2007 16:18
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.