Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

HtmlRewritePipe.RewriteToEnd: Unexpected element found

Vote:

The following error message "HtmlRewritePipe.RewriteToEnd: Unexpected element found - should be handled elsewhere" is shown when pasting text from Word. Any idea of how to solve this? I know I could use Paste unformated, but this is a special request from the customer. /René
Jun 13, 2007 11:33
Vote:

This is a new functionality, so it will help us if we get a copy of the problematic document! Or it is happening every time, with every word doc? You can send it to episerver5.ctp@support.ep.se /Tibi
Jun 14, 2007 9:52
Vote:

Hi, I have tried to reproduce the problem locally on my machine by using your document, and I didn't succeed. Could you please give me a more detalied reproducer? I already have the document, so the steps to reproducde it would be great.
Jul 02, 2007 10:37
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.