Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CopyWebAttributes

Vote:

Where is the logic within "EPiServer.Web.WebControls" for CopyWebAttributes? In EPiServer 4.61: CopyWebAttributes(container,properties);
Jul 11, 2007 11:36
Vote:

They are all moved to EPiServer.Web.PropertyControls.PropertyDataControl class. Regards
Jul 13, 2007 16:53
Vote:

Yes, Visual Studio was kind enough to point this out. But I can't locate it in the SDK. All it says that it's obsolete?
Jul 13, 2007 17:00
Vote:

Hi! The CopyWebAttributes function is documented in the Framework Reference section under the namespace EPiServer.Web.PropertyControls and the type PropertyDataControl. Maybe you hit search and clicked on one of the results there, in that case you might have clicked the wrong version in the result-list and been directed to the obsolete method. If you use the Framework Reference TOC-tree you should find the correct one. Regards, Daniel Tempel P.S Sorry about the late reply, seems I clicked Create New Topic instead of Reply last time. D.S
Jul 18, 2007 11:59
Vote:

Sorry for waking up an old thread, but I cant really find how to use the CopyWebAttribute. The Framework Reference still points out CopyWebAttribute eventhough its absolete. Anyone that could be so kind to explain how to use this under epi5?

Edited, Oct 17, 2008 16:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.