Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visual Studio Orcas

Vote:

Just wondering when a Visual Studio Orcas supported install of EPiServer CMS might be available.
Jul 19, 2007 0:35
Vote:

Hi Rachel! As far as I know we havn't looked into supporting Orcas for EPiServer CMS yet. I would guess that this isn't something that we will focus on before the first release of EPiServer CMS but I'm pretty sure that we will look into this right after we have gotten the release out. So a rough estimate would be that we might have something out at the end of the year (this is no promise, just a guess).
Jul 19, 2007 12:08
Vote:

Thanks Linus! This makes sense as I don't believe Orcas is due for final release until early next year. My workmates and I are just very interested in silverlight and its implications/possibilities for our EPiServer projects and are keen to start building up some prototypes.
Jul 20, 2007 1:13
Vote:

Hi again! We are also very interested of getting the benifits of Orcas. We had a couple of persons attending the Mix07 conferance in Las Vegas in April/May and we se alot of posibilities with especially Silverlight 1.1 with integrated .NET Framework support. Also, the javascript intellisense support in Orcas will help alot for our front end team so we will probably move up ourselves as soon as there is a stable release out there.
Aug 16, 2007 13:33
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.