Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Minor annoyance: license file ValidtoRestriction Date

Vote:

The license file received on downloading CMS have the following If I am not reading this the wrong way, it may be way past its end date, and my local CMS does to some extent agree with me and gives me the error: LicenseException: License has expired. Is it possible to handle this in someway to get rid of this minor annoyance?
Aug 31, 2007 15:00
Vote:

Hi there! I'm not sure if this was a license that you just created? I think that the demo licenses for EPiServer CMS 5 are valid for three months and it seems to be that your license was created three months before the expiration date. I have sent you a updated license.
Aug 31, 2007 15:24
Vote:

Hi! I have investigated this some more and it seems that we have some functionality that sent any existing CMS demo licenses if they already existed for the ip/mac address. I have changes this functionality so that you will never get a license that is valid for less than a month and otherwise a new license is created.
Sep 03, 2007 11:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.