Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Register for download release SDK

Vote:

I've tried to register for to download the Release SDK about 5 times now, but haven't received any confirmation email yet. Could you please post the link to download the SDK or fix the registration service?
Sep 18, 2007 13:12
Vote:

Hi, I have just tested the download and it works for me. It perhaps because the file is very big (~36 mb). Could you check with your mail administrator if there is any limit there.
Sep 19, 2007 15:42
Vote:

Do you send the file as an attachment? I've tried to register with different email accounts but havent received any mail yet. Why not post the link in the Knowledge Center somewhere?
Sep 20, 2007 17:34
Vote:

Im not sure whats gone wrong, but I finally got the email. This was what I was looking for: http://www.episerver.com/downloads/EPiServer%20CMS%205%20Dowloads/5.1/episerversetup5.zip
Sep 20, 2007 17:52
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.