Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How do I set default font size for the editor?

Vote:

I want the default size to be 10, it is now 8 and I want the default font to be Arial. This should be the default values for the editors, when they open. This must be possible to set, or? Thankful for all help!
Mar 10, 2008 17:54
Vote:

Hi Kristina! First of all, I would recommend you to turn of the font-functionality for the editor as css-classes are the recommended way to go. With this said, the editor can be loaded with css files by configuration either by setting a page/dynamic property or by setting a value in web.config (We use dynamic properties for our sample content). The selected font in the drop down should reflect the actual font for the body tag in these css file(s). Regarding the font size it just happens to select the first value in the list which happens to be "8". However, when activating the editor it should reflect the currect font size or just an empty value if no custom size has been set. Regards Linus Ekström EPiServer Development Team
Mar 12, 2008 17:59
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.