Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with the LogGenerator control.

Vote:

Hi, We are looking to implement the EpiServer logging service to log page hits and are having a problem using the LogGenerator user control. I have implemented the control in the top of the page: The control is generating the wrong URL for the image page: var URL = '%2f_LM_W3SVC_4_Root%2fRoot%2fHome'; This is trying to download an image from "/_LM_W3SVC_4_Root/Root/Home/Util/PixelImg.aspx", rather than "http://www.example.com/Util/PixelImg.aspx". FireFox is just ignoring the image, but it's crashing IE 7. Bellow is the generated javascript. Is there are any way to override the site URL? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Jim.
Mar 13, 2008 13:20
Vote:

Hi Jim! I have reproduced this problem in my development environment and added a bug report on this. I have no idea if there is any work around for this at the moment but perhaps we'll find one while addressing the bug. Regards Linus Ekström EPiServer Development Team
Mar 25, 2008 14:04
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.