Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Blog Configuration

Vote:

I've successfully integrated the blog from the demo package into my site. Everything seems to work fine except one thing.

With the blog on the demo site when I create a new page it automatically loads a Blog Item page. However on my installation when you select 'Create new' i'm given then standard list of page types to choose from. I've set my web.config up according to thedemo package guidlines.

Can someone tell me exactly what part of the config/blog code pertains to creating new blog items? 

Apr 01, 2008 18:44
Vote:

Sorry for the multiple threads. The forum kept throwing a .net error.
Apr 01, 2008 18:45
Vote:

It´s ok! Smile

Please if u get any error please send it to community@episerver.com or post it in the feedback thread in the forum.

/Eric (EPiServer AB) 

Apr 01, 2008 20:43
Vote:

Could you check available page types for the parent to Blog Item page - "[Demo] Blog personal start" page in demo soultion? You'll find available pagetypes as part of the pagetype settings in admin mode.
Apr 02, 2008 12:56
Vote:

Thanks Mari, that works Smile
Edited, Apr 02, 2008 17:44
Vote:

Apr 03, 2008 16:46
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.