Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Download links are not working

Vote:

Currently downloads of EPiServer CMS version 5 from the World site are not working, at least not as expected. When you chose one of the possible versions of EPiServer CMS 5 and click on EPiServer CMS 5 SP2 or EPiServer CMS 5 R1 links, download will start. However, downloaded file is not what you selected, it either contains SDK or Manager. Can you please explain how can I download the EPiServer CMS 5 SP2 version?

Thank you.

Jun 16, 2011 23:40
Vote:

Weird, I'm right now downloading the R2 Sp1 release and the filename seems fine at least. Maybe it's just those two?

Edit: I've mailed the World team about this. It seems that 5 SP2 download doesn't work correctly. 

Edited, Jun 16, 2011 23:57
Vote:

Thank you for your quick reply. Did they perhaps told you when they are going to fix it?

Edited, Jun 17, 2011 8:54
Vote:

Hi Boban, thank you for your feedback to us! You were absolutely right that it was not possible to download EPiServer 5 SP2, it was linked to CMS Manager. This is fixed now.

But when I downloaded EPiServer 5 R1 it worked as it should, and the link was correct. Did you notice something wrong with the file?

Jun 17, 2011 9:55
Vote:

Hi Boban, it seems to be a known issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Before you can download EPiServer 5 SP2 you need to download EPiServer Manager, please refer to the posting at http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/thread.aspx?id=15674.

Jun 17, 2011 11:19
Vote:

Hereby I confirm that download links are now working properly.

Thanks.

Jun 17, 2011 16:17
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.