Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Community 4.0 and NHibernate 2.1.2.4000

Vote:

Hi All.

Does Community 4.0 support NHibernate 2.1.2.4000? The example of community contains links on NHibernate 1.2.0.4000 and works well,

but when I use version 2.1.2.4000 then I have next error message: 

Duplicate property mapping of Tag found in EPiServer.Common.Tags.IPredefinedTag

Duplicate property mapping of Tag found in EPiServer.Common.Tags.IPredefinedTag

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: NHibernate.MappingException: Duplicate property mapping of Tag found in EPiServer.Common.Tags.IPredefinedTag

I think root cause is in hbm mapping EPiServer.Common.Resources.PredefinedTag.hbm.xml, which has duplication

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2" namespace="EPiServer.Common.Tags" assembly="EPiServer.Common.Framework" auto-import="false">
  <class name="IPredefinedTag" table="tblEPiServerCommonTagPredefinedTag">
    <id name="ID" type="Int32" column="intID">
      <generator class="uuid.hex" />
    </id>
    <many-to-one name="Tag" class="EPiServer.Common.Framework.Impl EPiServer.Common.Tags.Tag," column="intTagID" not-null="true" />
    <property name="Type" type="Type">
      <column name="intObjectTypeID" not-null="true" />
    </property>    
    <many-to-one name="Tag" class="EPiServer.Common.Framework.Impl EPiServer.Common.Tags.Tag," column="intTagID" not-null="true" />   
    <many-to-one name="Author" class="EPiServer.Common.Framework.Impl EPiServer.Common.AuthorBase," column="intAuthorID" not-null="false" />
  </class>
</hibernate-mapping>

How can we fix this problem?

Aug 17, 2010 6:55
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.