Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Wiki system for Episerver

Vote:

Hello, we are using Episerver CMS for our main website. We are now thinking to include a wiki to our website, so we would like to know what are the available solutions. What are your suggestions about this?

Thanks in advance!

Feb 13, 2012 17:26
Vote:

There's an open source module for EPiServer WikiX that adds wiki support to EPiServer CMS. There are also other open source ASP.NET wiki's out there that you can use.

Frederik

Feb 13, 2012 20:13
Vote:

Hello Frederik, thanks for your reply. I have seen WikiX: http://episerverwiki.codeplex.com/ but the status is Alpha and has not been updated for more than 2 years. Can it be used safely in a production environment?

Edited, Feb 14, 2012 12:41
Vote:

WikiX will probably require a little maintenance to use, if you don't have the capacity/time I would perhaps consider using one of the other ASP.NET open source wikis like ScrewTurn Wiki (that also has its own community and core developers).

Everything of course depends on your needs.

Frederik

Feb 14, 2012 22:34
Vote:

Its a shame that the WikiX project has not been updated. I have a potential client asking about that feature right now. 

Jul 22, 2013 9:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.