The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the February 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
B2B Commerce help documentation is moving to the Optimizely support site. The previous user guide links are still active but the documentation team is only updating the support site articles. We will take the user guide down in Q1.
Administrators can use the Application Dictionary, Console User profiles and System Lists together to ensure unauthorized users cannot access Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data. These features provide additional data security for consumers and allow for Schrems II legislation compliance for E.U. consumer data.
There are no medium or high breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, in this spreadsheet. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Added ability to include custom fonts for blueprints.
- Added a caching header to font import.
- Updated Link List icon.
- Managing PII Data (see Manage Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data and Schrems II, Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and geofencing in B2B Commerce)
- Added PII flag to Application Dictionary and set specific fields to PII by default.
- Modified Odata controller to hide PII data for unauthorized users.
- Added restriction to the Admin Console so only PII-authorized users within the correct PII region can export data marked as PII.
- Restricted the Report function to PII-authorized users.
- Disabled menu access to PII-sensitive areas for unauthorized users.
- Removed UserProfile dropdown from the Salesperson Maintenance screen for PII-restricted sites.
- Enabled PII administrators to audit changes to user region assignments.
- Modified system list maintenance to display the additional value description for PII region information.
- Added S3 DLLs to the build whitelist.
- Improved performance of AD S3 file uploader.
- Added ability in Admin Console > Catalog > Products > [Product Configuration] > Details to designate the Primary Category in the breadcrumbs when a product is assigned to more than one category. (see Creating a product)
- Set TokenEx header for CVV Caching.
- Updated search settings. (see Search settings)
- Updated Elasticsearch default Batch Size for Product Indexing to 250. Current values will not be overriden.
- Added Return categories based on search score and Return website pages based on search score settings under Administration > Settings > Search > Autocomplete.
- Improved logging for Cloud Suite Distribution Connector duplicate key errors.
- Enabled Customer PO Number and Line Notes to populate appropriate fields on Order Submit for IFS Aurena.
- Added setting to toggle IdentityServer discovery endpoints. (see Show IdentityServer discovery endpoints)
- Added the ability to extend UPS/FedEx rating engines.
- Added an extension point to allow for multiple token validators when setting up external SSO capabilities.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong page title was shown when the translated title of a page matched an entry in the Translation Dictionary in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where a 404 error occurred after translating a URL Path in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where Pricing Refresh job failed due to DateTime conversion error in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where a user could not select another payment method after selecting and cancelling PayPal in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where products with zero price could not be added when Allow $0 pricing setting is enabled in Spire search version 2.
- Fixed an issue when Override product v1 was enabled where product with $0 price could not be added to cart when setting "Allow $0 pricing" was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where an Unhandled error message appeared when trying to access product category or product pages.
- Fixed an issue with an unhandled error occurring on the locations page when unassigning a country from Location Information.
- Fixed an issue where the image widget would not allow users to select PDF files for upload from the media library.
- Fixed an issue where variant product URLs would change to canonical URLs omitting the Category.UrlSegment and Product.UrlSegment when clicking on variant products from a category page.
- Fixed an issue where invalid catalog URLs were not generating 404 errors.
- Fixed an issue in Product Availability where the 'In Stock' message language would not change when switching languages.
- Fixed an issue with Standard and DualRate tax calculator where tax was being calculated using Recipient(ShipTo) address rather than PickUp warehouse address.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when unchecking Country in Locations view.
- Fixed an issue where error message details were not captured for Adyen transactions.
- Fixed an issue where Order History would not filter for a single date.
- Fixed an issue where rebuild sitemap job error occurred when submitting to Bing.
- Fixed an issue where widgets from the homepage disappeared when users changed regions.
- Fixed an issue where email templates would not send in chosen language.
- Fixed an issue where users could not create content for a newly created brand after running PIM: Publish Approved Products refresh job.
- Fixed an issue where completed nightly maintenance job produced an error.
- Fixed an issue where the V2 Products API did not respect variant child restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where Wishlist imports were failing.
- Fixed an issue where the sign in widget refreshed twice.
- Fixed a performance issue with a product listing page.
- Fixed an issue with IFS Aurena order submit job aggregating order lines.
- Fixed an issue with GetWebsiteRestrictionGroupSql performance.
Last updated: Feb 17, 2022