The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the January 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
B2B Commerce help documentation is moving to the Optimizely support site. The previous user guide links are still active but the documentation team is only updating the support site articles. We will take the user guide down in Q1.
- There are no specific highlights for this release.
There are no high or low breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Medium risk changes are:
- Updated Gembox version and renamed some of the functions. If a partner is using Gembox directly, they may need to make adjustments to match the current version.
- Added image or color swatch product variant options on product detail pages in Spire and Classic.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, in this spreadsheet. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Set transaction isolation level for ISC SystemSettingsDbContext as Read Uncommitted
- Removed code signing for SDKs
- Added Delivery Schedule button for Subscription Products so that users can schedule delivery frequency (see Subscriptions)
- Added image or color swatch product variant options on product detail pages
- Added swatching shape options in the Style Guide
- Updated Gembox version and its associated functions. If a partner is using Gembox directly, they may need to make adjustments to match the current version.*
- Updated icons as part of a rebranding effort
- Hid duplicate Admin Console settings
- Added a new handler chain which enables overriding parts of the page metadata, including the <title> tag, meta description, and meta keywords
- Improved accessibility for footer social media icons in Spire
*Potential breaking change or breaking change for Spire
- Added image or color swatch product variant options on product detail pages in Classic
- Updated default font for PDF generation to Roboto font for Classic
- Added Use Payment Gateway Vault toggle for the Moneris payment gateway on Admin Console > Sales > Payment Methods (see Connectors for Moneris)
- Added Geo IP Geocoder API key and Geo IP Geocoder Base URL fields within Site Configurations > Geocoding to replace Geo IP Geocoder URL and match the new configuration format (see Adding a Location)
- Improved the performance of product category exports
- Improved the performance of the Product V2 query by adding the new IX_TranslationProperty_ParentId index to TranslationProperty
- Improved caching efficiencies
- Implemented an integration processor that will run queries against the Compass (Infor) DataLake for Cloud Suite Distribution customers who want a more robust way to query the SX data.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong warning message displayed on the Quick Order Page when a user pressed the Enter key with blank search product field
- Fixed an issue where the microsite identifier was not included on the Brands root page
- Fixed an issue where users could not edit a shared list that allows editing in Spire
- Fixed an issue where an unstyled 404 error displayed for non-existant UserFiles paths; it now displays the website's styled 404 error in Spire
- Fixed a CSS hydration issue with the RichTextEditor in Spire
- Fixed an issue where promotions added from a list were not applied in cart until a cart refresh
- Fixed an issue where the Comparable Flag on the Attribute Type did not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where the cart breadcrumb did not update when users navigated between product detail and cart pages
- Fixed an issue with search behavior of Select Ship To drop-down list after Change Customer
- Fixed an issue where the robots.txt file did not display any information when the system setting Website Access was set to Sign In Required to Browse
- Fixed an issue where test mode incorrectly sent emails to CC and BCC emails
- Fixed an issue where the previous Users Administration search was still applied after navigating away and returning to the page
- Fixed an issue with error 503 occurring when viewing product detail pages in Spire
- Fixed an issue where custom properties did not show up on the storefront
- Fixed an issue where a 404 error related to the getFonts request occasionally occurred when loading a home page in Spire
- Fixed an issue where the PIM to B2B Commerce integration incorrectly populated product to category assignments when there were multiple websites with the same categories
Last updated: Jan 18, 2022