Steps to reproduce:
- Create a form with 2 elements and make the second element show if the condition is met on the first element.
- Export the page with the form to a file.
- Change the name of the first element in the form.
- Import the form without updating existing content.
- Go to the dependencies tab in the second element of the imported form.
- The dependency has a crisscrossed background and the name of the dependent form element is the name of the changed element from the first form.
Form field dependencies should work.
Dependencies for form elements do not get imported correctly and do not work. In the Dependencies tab in the imported form, the second text element's dependency points to the first text element in the original form.