Content Approval Settings: Users aren't displayed with full name in the Group list
Dec 08, 2020
Jan 18, 2021
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Users ann and ben with their full names Ann Smith and Ben Williams are available in the system. Both users ann and ben belong to the WebAdmins group.
- As an admin user with administer rights to page A, select page A in the page tree and click the context menu.
- Select Edit Approval Sequence.
- Select Enabled in the Approval Sequence screen.
- Enter 'we' into the user textbox, then select WebAdmins from the user suggestions.
- Move the mouse over WebAdmins.
A list of users belonging to the WebAdmins group is displayed. The users Ann Smith and Ben Williams are displayed with their full names in the list.
The users Ann Smith and Ben Williams are not displayed with full names in the list.