Import content: Imported content appears in 2 different locations
Dec 11, 2020
Jan 18, 2021
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Site A is configured to use site-specific assets.
- Page 1 has English version only, and it contains 4 related content items (blocks and an image from both "For All Sites" and "For This Site" folders).
- Export Page 1 with its related content items.
- Move all related blocks and images of Page 1 to trash.
- Import Page 1 to Site A with the Update existing content items with matching ID option selected.
- A warning "Property 'EPi:SystemReference' does not exist on destination content type" is displayed, but there are still 4 content items imported.
All related content items of Page 1 are in the "For All Sites" and "For This Site" folders. They should not be in the trash.
- In edit view, all related content items of Page 1 still exist in the "For All Sites" and "For This Site" folders.
- All related content items of Page 1 also still exist in trash. They appear in both trash and assets folders. It is not possible to restore them from the trash or empty the trash.