Fallback language is sometimes selected instead of language version when using simple address
Dec 17, 2020
Feb 23, 2021
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable multiple languages like this:
- Set root to enable all the languages and set the fallback language to "en" for every language except en.
- On page Alloy Plan, set simple address to "alloy".
- Create different language versions of Alloy plan and set simple address to "alloy" for all the different language versions.
- Go to the different language versions by using their simple address. So for German go to site.com/de/alloy or Swedish site.com/sv/alloy.
The different language versions of the page should be displayed.
Sometimes, the English version is displayed even if there is a language version available.