Content URL cache does not invalidate cache remotely
Feb 25, 2021
Apr 06, 2021
Closed, Fixed and tested
DefaultContentUrlCache is using IObjectInstanceCache and not ISynchronizedObjectInstanceCache. Therefore, URLs are not removed from all instances in a load-balanced setup.
Reported from Content url caching not invalidating on synchronized sites (episerver.com)
How to reproduce:
- Set up a load-balance environment with remote events.
- Upload an asset.
- Render link to asset in a view.
- Access the view from both nodes and click the link.
- Change the URL to the asset from one of the nodes.
- Refresh the view on the other node and click the link.