Improve Scheduled jobs List UI
Oct 04, 2022
Feb 10, 2023
Closed, Acceptance tests pass
The scheduled jobs UI was updated using Axiom components to modernize the UI and implement new features in the Scheduled Jobs page that enhances the serviceability of the page as a whole.
- The Next Run column indicates the next time that specific job will be executed.
- The Start/Stop button lets you manage your jobs directly from the Scheduled Jobs page. (Previously, you went to the details page of each individual job to then execute the job.)
- The detail segment of each scheduled job is now in three tabs.
- Details – Displays the name, description, next run time and status of the job. You also can start and stop the job.
- History – Displays information about previous runs of the specific job.
- Settings – Lets you schedule the next run on a specific time and date.