Scheduled publish fails when scheduled for 3 or more languages
Mar 02, 2018
Jun 27, 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
- Log in to Episerver CMS.
- Go to admin -> Config -> Manage Website Languages.
- Enable the fi language.
- Go to edit -> start page -> tools -> language settings.
- Add fi as available language.
- Open any page in edit.
- Update the en version and schedule publish.
- Translate same page to sv and schedule publish.
- Translate same page to fi and schedule publish.
- Wait until the "Publish Delayed Content Versions" scheduled job runs and publishes the page.
The page is published, and the Publish Delayed Content Versions job reports "3 content item(s) were published".
The page is not published and still scheduled to be published. The Publish Delayed Content Versions job reports "At least one object must implement IComparable".