Release Date: January 10, 2008
Fixes the following issues:
- Supplying an existing presentation image to a blog required it to be cloned first, even if the blog was cloned.
- Adding an ImageComment did not validate that the supplied Image was commited to database.
- Listing Contacts and ordering on Contact Alias resulted in an order based on the owner's alias if the perspective was ToMe.
- StarCommunity At-a-Glance User Statistics did not include users over 100 years of age in the pie chart. All age groups in the community are now included.
- On archival of tag count, the archival procedure did not include the current tag in the calculation leading to an off-by-one error when retrieving tags since a specific date
Required Framework Components 220.127.116.11 should also be installed when applying this hotfix.