Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to add to the From auto incremental hidden field?

Vote:

Is there any possibility to add autoincremental hidden filed that is sent in the mail to admin, and is increased after each submit ?

Oct 26, 2016 17:26
Vote:

From what I know there is no out of box control you can use.  I assume the number is per instance of  form. So if  I  have Form1 and Form2 using two different section site, each of them need to start from "1". To do that you need to create custom form elemnt.  See:

http://www.david-tec.com/2016/01/building-out-a-custom-form-element-with-the-new-episerver-forms/

And then behaviour of  it is perhaps in Dynamic Data Store  to store current "Number" associated  to each form. On  submit you just need to read DDS value associated to the form,  increase it and save it against value of control. 

Hope it helps

Oct 27, 2016 6:18
Vote:

Thank you for help!

Oct 28, 2016 14:06
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.