Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Running both XForms and EPiServer Forms

Vote:

Hey guys,

so we're using XForms since forever on this web, but we've installed EPiServer Forms to let the editors try it out. After installing EPiServer Forms we're getting errors on all the old XForms forms: the submit button no longer redirects the user (to the thank-you-page) and no mails are getting sent. I'm suspecting EPiServer Forms although I can't be sure.

After submitting (no redirect getting done), the url is set to "http://127.0.0.1:18000/norr/formular/XFormPost/?XFormId=5675935f-6237-4fc4-bdb1-87ed5c19b934&postAction=XFormPost&postController=&failedAction=Index&successAction=Index&contentLink="

The form is submitted, I can see the submitted data in the edit mode.

500The console throws 500 errors, but they do look weird. Any help appreciated!

BR

[Pasting files is not allowed]

Sep 08, 2016 11:07
Vote:

Update: I updated EPiServer Forms from 1.12 to 3.0 (latest), it did however not help. I then removed EPiServer Forms, and it still didn't help. So I'm still suck with no events triggered after submitting XForms.

Closing this one.

Edited, Sep 08, 2016 13:27
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.