Vulnerability in EPiServer.Forms
Hi!We are using CMS Core 11.20.11.We have a job that imports files from a SharePoint Online document library. When a file is updated it gets the file again and overwrite the blob saved in Optimizely.It have been working as it should. But lately something have changed. When it overwrites a file, the URL is updated with a "2" at the end. I can see that the file real name is still the same.But links from outside of the CMS have stopped working. This used to work.A couple of months ago we upgradet the nuget packages from CMS Core 11.14.1, is that the problem?Best RegardsNiklas
This sounds like a tricky one, I would suggest debugging the optimizely / your code code and see what is happening.
Once you know exactly what is happening and where, you can come up with a plan.
If the offending code is your code then unfortunately you will need to resolve (Would it take much work to delete and then re-upload? Might effect links though).
If the offending code is something MS / Optimizely reach out to their support teams and explain the problem you have found.
To me it doesn't sound like it is updating as it is adding a 2 to the end of the file and is more creating the file.
Hi Paul,Thank you for your answer :)I have been debugging our code, and I havent found anything that can add a "2" at the end. The functionality is automatic, people and scripts upload files to SharePoint Online. A Optimizely scheduled job checks if there is a new file or modified an existing file. Then downloads the file new/modified file.We have had this functionality for about 3-4 years with no problem.
The problem seems to be specific for the URL in Optimizely CMS. When I check the file in the media side widget the filename is correct, but the URL has a "2" at the end.
I will check with Optimizely support team if there is something that have been changed. I checked changelogs but could not find anything specific.
I'll update this thread when we find out what the problem is.