Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Delete scheduled job

Vote:

Hi. I want to delete the PageArchiveJob that is shiped with EPiServer because I want to make my own extended version of it. I have looked at http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/FAQ_EPiServer_4/1047/1049/ and removed the sceduled job from the database table "tblScheduledItem", but the job still appears in admin mode. Do anyone know how i get this job deleted permanently from EPiServer? BR, Tore
Aug 24, 2007 9:32
Vote:

Hi You can't technically remove the job, since it is built in the EPiServer dll. However you can disable it using the plug-in manager. Go to the config tab in admin mode and select the plug-in manager. Click on the assembly EPiServer, and select it's overview tab. Under there you can find, among other things, the different sheduled jobs. Just disable the one called Archive Function and it shouldn't appear in admin mode. Regards Per Gunsarfs
Aug 24, 2007 11:32
Vote:

Thanks Per Gunsarfs! :)
Aug 24, 2007 12:33
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.