Dojo dijit for more than one property

Vote:

Good morning!

We currently have a case where we'd like a dojo dijit to set more than one of the EPiServer backend properties, in order to smoothen out the user experience when creating blocks. The case is as following:

We connect to a video service where the user can select a video, the service will then send a JSON object to the client containing video ID, URL, thumbnails, etc.

And while the current solution purposal to create an entire object from this is to just have a property for the entire JSON object and then override the save or publish event in EPi to split and serialize this object into smaller properties corresponding to the JSON properties.

I however, would like it better if there was a way to set multiple properties directly from the dojo dijit. So that I can skip having the entire JSON object as a property in the backend and overriding the epi events.

Is there any way to do this? I currently only find solutions where one dijit == one property in the backend.

Best regards.

Edited, Jan 24, 2018 9:01
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.